Our courses for linguists will help you work faster in the fabulous world of translation and language services! Learn about CAT tools, get training in SDL Trados, keep up to date with your CPD – translators, proof-readers and voice-overs – Atlas Translations have the course for you.
Since 1991, Atlas Translations has been working at the highest levels within the translation field. Our training courses, run by experts, are easy to follow and focus on the practical skills needed to stand out.
Courses for linguists
Training courses are listed below, just click on any link to find out more.
- An Introduction to SDL Trados – This course is run by a translator who works with Trados every day – one to one, at your pace.
- Which CAT Tool Should You Be Using? – Helping you with your translation work – this course is run by a translator, for translators
- Translation Project Management Skills Training – Be better at managing your translation work – leaving you more time for translation!
- Effective Proofreading for Translators – How to proofread other people’s translations – when to change, and how to offer constructive feedback.
- Atlas Translations CV Clinic – Make Your CV Stand Out – There are lots of translators – make sure your CV shines bright. This course is one to one with the owner of Atlas Translations who has been in the business since 1991 and has seen many thousand CVs – good and bad…
- Voice-over Training for Beginners – Interested in voice-over work? This is the course for you, run by one of the best in the business.
- Dictation and Speech Recognition Software Training – Save your fingers and wrists – dictating your translation work can be fast and more healthy! You’ll be surprised how quickly you can get started.
To book or discuss courses for linguists, please call us on 01727 812 725 or email us at email@example.com