ISO certification 9001: 2015 and 17100, members of ITI and ATC, certified translations. Nearly 30 years of experience to guide and help you get the best.
Quality, ISO Accreditation and Membership trust and confidence. Tick. If you are trusting a company with your language project, you need to know that you will receive work completed to the highest quality, from a company with full ISO accreditation and with membership of the UK’s top Institute for translation.For your peace of mind we remind you that we hold:
- BS EN ISO 9001:2015 (certified since 2003, externally audited annually).
- ISO 17100:2015 for Translation Services (since this standard began, in 2008, externally audited annually).
- Corporate membership of ITI (the Institute of Translation and Interpreting) since 1994.
- Full membership of the ATC (Association of Translation Companies).
- Corporate membership of the SfEP (Society for Editors and Proofreaders) since 1993.
Atlas Translations is here to support all your language and communication needs. No matter who you are, where you are and what those needs may be.
We are also members of St Albans and District Chamber of Commerce and St Albans Businesses.
We are members of Milton Keynes Chamber of Commerce
We are members of Northamptonshire Chamber
Call us on 01727 812 725 to let us know what you need and we can help. Send us an email to email@example.com . We respond quickly to all enquiries. Or use the little icons here on the website for live chat (it really is one of us) or to request a call back within 27 seconds.
If you’d like to know more about us, you can read a bit here: https://www.atlas-translations.co.uk/our-community/
You can also see us and how we look after a project here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=10&v=IKFlhkVAhCE