Legal translation and court interpreting are areas in which we have a lot of experience and an enviable reputation working with the legal profession. Atlas Translations is trusted to deliver a speedy, efficient and competitive service by solicitors, the probation service, the immigration service, the Police, HM Coroner’s offices, prison services and courts across the UK.
Some of the tasks we have worked on include:
- Translation of birth certificates, death certificates, diplomas, degrees and important company documents e.g. memorandum and articles of association, minutes etc.
- Notarisation and apostille services
- Court interpreting – using only suitable interpreters familiar with the court process, retaining impartiality and confidentiality
- Witness statements and pre-trial interpreting – from fraud to murder cases
- Police interview transcription services
- Translation of documents relating to holiday homes and properties abroad.
This short video explains how we helped with translation and notarisation of documents in preparation for a wedding (at short notice).
Law is a vast and often technical area. That’s why all our linguists in this complex field are all suitably experience and qualified, sometimes in quite specific areas. All work handled by Atlas Translations is treated confidentially both by our staff and our linguists. However, for extra peace of mind we can sign confidentiality agreements which relate specifically to your work.
Written legal translations are performed by linguists with legal expertise. We can offer certification and notarisation services as well.
Whether it’s to certify and notarise certificates, translate, interpret over the phone, at court or in your offices, we have the expertise to support your needs and those of your clients.
Call us on 01727 812 725 to let us know what you need and we can let you know straightaway if we can help. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . We respond quickly to all email enquiries. Or use the little icons here on the website for live chat (it really is one of us) or to request a call back within 27 seconds.