Legal and contractual – legal translation services, transcription and court interpreting are areas in which we have a lot of experience, along with an enviable reputation working with the legal profession. Atlas Translations is trusted to deliver a speedy, efficient and competitive translation, transcription and interpreting service by solicitors, the probation service, the immigration service, the Police, HM Coroner’s offices, prison services and courts across the UK. We do take on legal aid translation work – depending on language and deadline.
We can also help with transcription of legal documents – have a look at some more information here: https://www.atlas-translations.co.uk/services/audio-video-transcription/
Legal translation, transcription and interpreting tasks
Some of the legal translation, transcription and interpreting tasks we have worked on include:
- Translation of birth certificates, death certificates, wills, diplomas, degrees and important company documents e.g. memorandum and articles of association, minutes etc.
- Certification, notarisation and apostille services
- Court interpreting – using only suitable, qualified legal interpreters familiar with the court process, retaining impartiality and confidentiality
- Translation of witness statements and pre-trial interpreting – from fraud to murder cases
- Police interview audio transcription services
- Legal translation of documents relating to holiday homes and properties abroad.
- Legal aid translation work – depending on language and deadline.
This short video explains how we helped with legal translation and notarisation of documents in preparation for a wedding (at short notice).
Law is a vast and often technical area. That’s why all our linguists in this complex field are all suitably experience and qualified, sometimes in quite specific areas. All work handled by Atlas Translations is treated confidentially both by our staff and our linguists. However, for extra peace of mind we can sign confidentiality agreements or NDAs which relate specifically to your work.
Certification and notarisation
Written legal translation services will be performed by linguists with legal expertise. We can offer certification and notarisation services as well and audio and video transcription.
Whether it’s to certify and notarise certificates, translate, interpret over the phone, at court or in your offices, we have the expertise to support your legal translation and audio transcription needs and those of your clients.
Call us on 01727 812 725 to let us know what you need and we can help. Send us an email to email@example.com . We respond quickly to all enquiries. Or use the little icons here on the website for live chat (it really is one of us) or to request a call back within 27 seconds. You can also request a quote by filling in a couple of details here.