Courses for Translators and Linguists – Learn about CAT tools, get training in SDL Trados, keep up to date with your CPD – translators, proof-readers and voice-overs – Atlas Translations has the course for you.
Since 1991, Atlas Translations has been working at the highest levels within the translation field. Our training courses, run by experts, are easy to follow and focus on the practical skills needed to stand out.
Have a good look at all the courses we offer. In the unlikely event you don’t see what you’re looking for do get in touch. You can also contact us via our chat box where one of the team is waiting to answer your queries.
Courses for linguists
Training courses are listed below, just click on any link to find out more.
- An Introduction to SDL Trados – This course is run by a translator who works with Trados every day – one to one, at your pace.
- Which CAT Tool Should You Be Using? – Helping you with your translation work – this course is run by a translator, for translators
- Translation Project Management Skills Training – Be better at managing your translation work – leaving you more time for translation!
- Effective Proofreading for Translators – How to proofread other people’s translations – when to change, and how to offer constructive feedback.
- Atlas Translations CV Clinic – Make Your CV Stand Out – There are lots of translators – make sure your CV shines bright. This course is one to one with the owner of Atlas Translations who has been in the business since 1991 and has seen many thousand CVs – good and bad…
- Voice-over Training for Beginners – Interested in voice-over work? This is the course for you, run by one of the best in the business. An informative workshop delivered with enthusiasm and passion in a friendly environment. It is a fantastic introduction if you have any interest or curiosity about the world of voice-overs. The workshop provides you with an understanding of what is required to become a “Voice”.
- Dictation and Speech Recognition Software Training – Save your fingers and wrists – dictating your translation work can be fast and more healthy! You’ll be surprised how quickly you can get started.
An attendee of the course recently told us: “I found this course to be excellent value for money and I am looking forward to the next.”
- Vocal Wellbeing & Speech Gym – Work in interpreting or voiceover? Then be sure to take care of the key tool of your trade with this group session.
- Speech Accent Coaching – If you’re a non-native English speaker and want to work on your accent, then this is the course for you.
- Voice Coaching – Want to explore more ways of using your voice? Ideal for presenting and networking freelancers.
Call us on 01727 812 725 to let us know what you need and we can help. Send us an email to email@example.com . We respond quickly to all enquiries. Or use the little icons here on the website for live chat (it really is one of us) or to request a call back within 27 seconds.