There are all sorts of reasons why you might need our audio and video transcription services.
- Conference recordings
- Police interviews
- Subtitle preparation for a corporate video
- Market research questionnaires
- Court hearings and reports
- TV documentary interviews
- Secret recordings
- Medical reports and dictation
- Film scripts and voiceovers
We work with media and marketing companies, legal firms and many others to transcribe, or transcribe and translate, corporate videos, police interviews, medical and technical conference speeches, documentary scripts, financial seminars, films, and radio programmes. And much more.
We’ll take any tape, video, DVD, CD, or digital sound file and transcribe it to text. If needed, we can then translate it into any language. As always, any sensitive information is handled in the strictest of confidence and our service is delivered quickly and to the agreed deadline.
We can add in time codes, and will take your instructions on any character restrictions and layout requirements. Whether you have 500 classic films needing transcribing ready for subtitling (we loved that job!) or a half hour interview you need urgently for a news report, we can help.
We charge by the hour so we can give you an accurate quotation based on the actual length of any recording. Tell us the length of the recording and we can advise when your transcription will be ready.
Contact us today on 01727 812 725 or email us at email@example.com to find out more about our transcription services. You can also contact us in UK office hours using the Chat box here on this website, and chat to a real person!
A few audio and video transcription tips
- If you need time codes, let us know how often you’d like them added (every 2 minutes)?
- We will not leave anything untranscribed, unless you feel there is a good reason to do so – and you should note this to the Project Manager.
- If audio is inaudible we will use [square brackets] and the word inaudible.
- We don’t “correct” speech or omit words to improve the structure – we don’t remove repeats or even obvious errors.
If you’d like to feel like this client, call Atlas! “I was particularly impressed with the speed in which you turned the work around and the quality of the work was excellent. It was a pleasure working with you.”