Do you need our certified legal translation services? Call us on 01727 812 725 to let us know what you need, and we can help.
Am I in safe hands with Atlas?
Legal aid translation service is an area in which we have a lot of experience, along with an enviable reputation working with the legal profession.
We can offer legal aid rates in many languages and services. Please contact us to find out if your project qualifies for Legal Aid rates from Atlas Translations. Speak to one of the team on our live chat (it really is one of us!)
What work do you do?
Some of the legal aid translation tasks we have worked on include:
- Translation of birth certificates, death certificates, wills, diplomas, degrees and important company documents e.g. memorandum and articles of association, minutes etc.
- Certification, notarisation and apostille services
- Translation of witness statements and pre-trial interpreting – from fraud to murder cases
- Legal translation of documents relating to holiday homes and properties abroad.
Drop us an email with your enquiry (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we’ll respond quickly.
As separate services, we also offer interpreting (including court interpreting) and transcription services such as:
- Court interpreting – using only suitable, qualified legal interpreters familiar with the court process, retaining impartiality and confidentiality
- Police interview audio transcription services
How much will you charge for legal aid translation? READ MORE OPTION
Are the translators qualified?
Law is a vast and often technical area. That’s why all our linguists in this complex field are all suitably experience and qualified, sometimes in quite specific areas. Written legal translation services will be performed by linguists with legal expertise. We can offer certification and notarisation services as well and audio and video transcription. Find out more about our specialist sectors.
What about confidentiality?
All work handled by Atlas Translations is treated confidentially both by our staff and our linguists. However, for extra peace of mind we can sign confidentiality agreements or NDAs which relate specifically to your work.
Whether it’s to certify and notarise certificates, translate, interpret over the phone, at court or in your offices, we have the expertise to support your legal translation and audio transcription needs and those of your clients.
Showing outstanding commitment to the small details which we know count, Atlas prides itself on providing fast, friendly and high-quality language services. But don’t just take our word for it. See what our clients are saying about us.