Do you need our certified legal translation services? Call us on 01727 812 725 to let us know what you need, and we can help.
In safe hands with Atlas
Legal and contractual translation services, interview transcription and court interpreting are areas in which we have a lot of experience, along with an enviable reputation within the legal profession.
Drop us an email with your enquiry (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we’ll respond quickly.
Atlas Translations is trusted to deliver a speedy, efficient and competitive translation, transcription and interpreting service by solicitors, the probation service, the immigration service, the Police, HM Coroner’s offices, prison services and courts across the UK. We do also offer legal aid rates on some translation work – depending on language and deadline.
We can also help with audio transcription of legal documents – have a look at some more information here.
Legal translation, transcription and interpreting tasks
Some of the legal translation, transcription and interpreting tasks we have worked on include:
- Translation of birth certificates, death certificates, wills, diplomas, degrees and important company documents e.g. memorandum and articles of association, minutes etc
- Certification, notarisation and apostille services
- Court interpreting – using only suitable, qualified legal interpreters familiar with the court process, retaining impartiality and confidentiality
- Translation of witness statements and pre-trial interpreting – from fraud to murder cases (Speak to one of the team about legal aid rates using our livechat – it really is one of us!)
- Police interview transcription (and other audio transcription services)
- Legal translation of documents relating to holiday homes and properties abroad
- Legal aid translation work – depending on language and deadline
Request a call back within 27 seconds, if you’d like to discuss your project with one of the team.
Don’t just take it from us…
This short video explains how we helped with legal translation and notarisation of documents in preparation for a wedding (at short notice).
Law is a vast and often technical area. That’s why all our linguists in this complex field are suitably experience and qualified, often in quite specific areas. All work handled by Atlas Translations is treated confidentially both by our staff and our linguists. However, for extra peace of mind we can sign confidentiality agreements or NDAs which relate specifically to your work. Read more about our commitment to quality.
Certification and notarisation
Written legal translation services will be performed by linguists with legal expertise. We can offer certification and notarisation services as well and interview transcription (and other audio and video transcription).
Whether it’s to certify and notarise certificates, translate, interpret over the phone, at court or in your offices, we have the expertise to support your legal translation and audio transcription needs and those of your clients. Find out more about our specialist sectors.
Contact us today
If you need our legal translation services – from interview transcription to court interpreting and legal aid rates – and need a fast estimation of costs, head to our price calculator or request a quote.
Showing outstanding commitment to the small details which we know count, Atlas prides itself on providing fast, friendly and high-quality language services. But don’t just take our word for it. See what our clients are saying about us.