When it comes to company history, Atlas Translations has come a long way since starting in a small room above a bank in Cambridge in 1991. Hard to believe that we were delivering leaflets door to door by bicycle to advertise our translation agency services. In 1995 new offices opened in London’s Covent Garden which became our HQ until we moved out of ‘The Big Smoke’ to the more serene environment of St Albans.
As we grew, we received requests for more than translation so evolved from a company that simply offered interpretation and translation to one that today provides a full mix of language services.
- Services for the hard of hearing, visually impaired, the Deaf, and the Blind, via Braille and sign language among others
- 24-hour telephone interpreting for anyone, anywhere in the world who needs to be understood
- Layout and typesetting services to ensure that your brochures and marketing materials are finished off with flair
- Subtitling, voice-overs, production and studio time
- Localisation and transcreation services to help you expand into new overseas markets
- More than 340 languages
- Specialist industry expertise.
For your peace of mind we hold:
- BS EN ISO 9001:2008 (certified since 2003).
- ISO 17100:2015 for Translation Services (since this standard began in 2008).
- Corporate membership of ITI (the Institute of Translation and Interpreting) since 1994.
- Corporate membership of the SfEP (Society for Editors and Proofreaders) since 1993.
Atlas Translations is here to support all your language and communication needs. No matter who you are, where you are and what those needs may be.