A translations agency offering fast, certified translations, with qualified linguists, great customer service and ISO certification. It doesn’t happen overnight, and indeed we have come a long way since 1991.
That’s when we started, as a small translations agency in a tiny room above a bank in Cambridge in 1991. Hard to believe that we were delivering leaflets door to door by bicycle to advertise our translation agency services. In 1995 new offices opened in London’s Covent Garden which became our HQ until we moved out of ‘The Big Smoke’ to the more serene environment of St Albans.
Along the way we backed up our fast, efficient and friendly service with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17100 specifically for translation work. Guaranteed, certified, and delivered fast, with a smile.
As we grew, we received requests for much more than translation so evolved from a company that simply offered interpretation and translation to one that today provides a full mix of language services.
- Services for the hard of hearing, visually impaired, the Deaf, and the Blind, via Braille and sign language among others
- Personal translation services for certificates, CVs, diplomas and legal documents.
- 24-hour telephone interpreting for anyone, anywhere in the world who needs to be understood
- Layout and typesetting services to ensure that your brochures and marketing materials are finished off with flair
- Subtitling, voice-overs, production and studio time
- Localisation and transcreation services to help you expand into new overseas markets
- More than 340 languages
- Specialist industry expertise.
For your peace of mind we hold:
- BS EN ISO 9001:2015 (certified since 2003).
- ISO 17100:2015 for Translation Services (since this standard began in 2008).
- Corporate membership of ITI (the Institute of Translation and Interpreting) since 1994.
- Corporate membership of the SfEP (Society for Editors and Proofreaders) since 1993.
- Full membership of the ATC (Association of Translation Companies).
Atlas Translations is here to support all your language and communication needs. No matter who you are, where you are and what those needs may be.
Call us on 01727 812 725 to let us know what you need and we can let you know straightaway if we can help. Send us an email to email@example.com . We respond quickly to all email enquiries. Or use the little icons here on the website for live chat (it really is one of us) or to request a call back within 27 seconds.