If you would like to work with Atlas Translations as a freelance translator or interpreter on translation and interpreting projects, here are a few tips to help you fill in our supplier application form:
1. Have your CV to hand – you can then copy and paste some of the relevant information.
2. Give as much information as possible. We search based on a number of different criteria so please tell us as much as you can to make sure you come up in our searches.
3. You will be asked to provide choose an 8 character password. Make sure it is memorable as you can log in at any time to update your record.
4. You will need to set your own rates (per 1000 source words for translation). If you do not have a half-day / full-day rate please just put a 0 in that field.
5. You will need to supply details of 3 recent examples of relevant work (how many words, client name, date work carried out).
6. You will be required to provide referees, whom we will contact in writing. You MUST supply email addresses for these referees.
7. Please just click on the relevant buttons. If you hit the ‘enter’ key on your keyboard you will be taken back to the start screen.
8. You will not be able to submit your application unless every mandatory question has been answered and your CV has been uploaded. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
9. When you have finished, remember to press SUBMIT.
10. If you have any queries please feel free to call us on 01727 812725 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to help.