Atlas Translations recently turned 29 years old! We are one of many translation agencies in the UK, however we stand out from the crowd, putting people at the heart of our business. Our staff, our clients and our freelancers are incredibly important and communication is key: talking, understanding each other and working together to ensure the best results.
Our ethos, our attitude, our passion and customer care mean that people stay with Atlas Translations. One of our very first clients (a record company) is still with us almost thirty years on. Our business is all about our clients from solicitors, race horse trainers and cycle helmet manufacturers to software companies, universities and charities.
Atlas Translations In The Beginning
Atlas Translations started as a small translations agency in 1991, in a tiny room above a bank in Cambridge. In 1995 new offices opened in London’s Covent Garden which became our HQ until we moved to the more serene locations of St Albans and Exeter.
Along the way we backed up our fast, efficient and friendly service with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 17100 specifically for translation work. Guaranteed, certified and delivered fast, with a smile.
Complete Language Service and Translation Agency
Today we offer a full range of language services to our clients including:
- Services for the hard of hearing, visually impaired, the Deaf, and the Blind, via Braille and sign language among others;
- Personal translation services for certificates, CVs, diplomas and legal documents;
- 24-hour telephone interpreting for anyone, anywhere in the world who needs to be understood;
- Legal aid translation;
- Layout and typesetting services to ensure that your brochures and marketing materials are finished with flair;
- Subtitling, voice-overs, production and studio time;
- Localisation and transcreation services to help you expand into new overseas markets;
- Brand checking to ensure your reputation remains in whatever language you’re communicating in;
- Specialist industry expertise in more than 340 languages.
Trust and Confidence
As a translation agency much of our work is urgent and deadlines are our priority. Confidentiality is also respected and we sign Non-Disclosure Agreements for peace of mind. Each client has a dedicated project manager who ensures that every project runs smoothly and to time.
There is never a dull day with language requests from Arabic and Zulu to Dinka, Ewe and Fula. Some of our previous projects include:
- The Adventures of TinTin at Sea in French, for the National Maritime Museum
- The Written World (audio interviews and poems for the Olympics 2012), for the BBC
- Museum brochure in Japanese, for the British Museum
- Various poems in Lithuanian, Greek and Somali typesetting, for Poems In The Waiting Room
- Joe Has Leukemia in Welsh, for Sargent Cancer Care for Children
Trust Atlas Translations to deliver your language project. We hold two ISO certificates and we are members of the ITI, CIEP and ATC. Not to mention nearly 30 years of experience to guide you and help you to get the best results.
- BS EN ISO 9001:2015 (certified since 2003).
- ISO 17100:2015 for Translation Services (since this standard began in 2008).
- Corporate membership of ITI (Institute of Translation and Interpreting) since 1994.
- Corporate membership of the CIEP (Chartered Institute of Editing and Proofreading) since 1993.
- Full membership of the ATC (Association of Translation Companies).
Atlas Translations is here to support all your language and communication needs. No matter who you are, where you are and what those needs may be.
Contact Atlas Translations
Atlas Translations take care of every aspect of your translation. From advice and discussion to a clear and itemised quotation, through to delivery in the format you need. Dedicated, experienced project managers guide you through the process. Telephone calls answered. Emails replied to. Humans. People. Experts all the way.
As a leading language services provider, Atlas Translations has experience working in many sectors, translating and localizing digital content from Apps to websites.
Call us on 01727 812 725 to let us know what you need and we can let you know straightaway if we can help. Alternatively, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . We respond quickly to all enquiries. Or use the little icons here on the website for live chat (it really is one of us) or to request a call back within 27 seconds.
Take a look at our reviews on Trustpilot: https://www.trustpilot.com/evaluate/www.atlas-translations.co.uk